Starting from 1 November 2011, licensed money lenders in Singapore are not allowed to promote their business through printed media such as newspapers, magazines, flyers and promotional letters.
If you come across them after 1st November 2011, you can be sure that these materials are not from licensed money lenders.
Please note that we do not engage any third party marketing or advertisements the following channels with effect from 1 November 2011. We do not endorse and are not responsible for the content or practices of the content you obtained from the use of such information.
1. Brochures and flyers;
2. Banners placed at locations other than within or on the exterior of our approved place of business;
3. Door-to-door marketing;
4. Street marketing
5. Marketing at events, conferences, etc.
6. Telephone marketing;
7. Television advertisements; Advertisements in newspapers, magazines and all other publications in print or online media;
8. Advertisements via Short Message Service (SMS);
9. Advertisements via emails;
10. Internet banner and pop-up advertisements. (Excluding Business and consumer directories in print or online media)
If you happen to receive any of the above information, please report them to us at email@example.com